- 1 11. Rainbow Nails
- 2 12. Purple and Gold Nails
- 3 13. Neon Gradient Nails + Gold Triangles
- 4 14. Neon, Black and Gold Nails
- 5 15. White Flowers + Gold Glitter Accent Nail
- 6 16. Neon Chevron and Polka Dots Nails
- 7 17. Gold and Neon Tribal Nails
- 8 18. Yellow and Pink Polka Dots
- 9 19. Neon Nails + Cheetah Accent Nail
- 10 20. Cool Nail Design
11. Rainbow Nails
Get playful with all nail polishes you own and create a gorgeous rainbow effect. The perfect design for lounging poolside. Top coat is Smokey Mountain Lacquers’ ‘Holo Top Coat’.
12. Purple and Gold Nails
Purple and gold are summer-approved hues. You can wear them separately or mix them together to create a vibrant and very trendy nail design. A gold, sequin accent nail is always a good choice.
13. Neon Gradient Nails + Gold Triangles
Mimic a summer sunset on your nails with an ombre effect. The nail polish used for the gold color is KB Shimmer ‘Goldie Rocks’. Other used polishes are Orly ‘Passionfruit’ and Fresh Paint ‘Guava’.
14. Neon, Black and Gold Nails
This nail design will make heads turn! The ombre effect was created using China Glaze’s nail polishes in shades ‘Bottoms up’ and ‘Sun of a Peach’.
15. White Flowers + Gold Glitter Accent Nail
Here’s a tip for all tan lovers: To appear sun-kissed, simply paint your nails in peachy hues. The gold nail polish used for the accent nail is Sally Hansen ‘Golden Rule’. The bright peach nail polish is JulieG ‘9 to 5’.
16. Neon Chevron and Polka Dots Nails
The contrast between nude and neon looks modern and fresh. Polka dots and chevron prints are complete opposites, but when paired right they make quite an interesting design. The base nail polish is OPI ‘Don’t Pretzel my Buttons’. Neon accents were created using Orly’s ‘Glow Stick’ and China Glaze’s ‘Thistle do Nicely’.
17. Gold and Neon Tribal Nails
Some serious geometric inspiration and a handful of bright polishes is the key for a perfect tribal nail design. All nail polishes used for this look are China Glaze’s in shades ‘Mingle with Kringle’, ‘Sun of a Peach’ and ‘Pink Voltage’.
18. Yellow and Pink Polka Dots
Polka dots and lemons? Yes, please! Pair this cute summery manicure with a white lace dress and pink sandals. They yellow base nail polish is Fresh Paint’s ‘Alex’s Lemonade Stand’.
19. Neon Nails + Cheetah Accent Nail
The neon yellow polish is L.A. Colors Cosmetics ‘Flicker’. To achieve a more neon look, layer your neon polish over a white one. Also, if you don’t like the animal print, you can go for rhinestones or sequins.
20. Cool Nail Design
Great combo of colors and patterns! The sequin gradient was done with the Funky Fingers’ nail polish in gold and Loaded Lacquer’s ‘Dashboard Dancing’.